Things just got a lot more interesting for McLaren owners worldwide. 1016 Industries, a company most known for their aggressive and stylish body kits for Lamborghini Huracan and Aventador, have now revealed their offerings for the McLaren Sport Series.
Basically, the company came up with a rather clean looking carbon fiber kit – yielding aggressive looks and improved aerodynamic performance, combined with an ECU tuning – giving the vehicle more power and torque.
THE FULL PROGRAM AS RELEASED WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:
- Replacement front aero blades
- Replacement front aero chin
- Replacement front and rear side blades
- Fully height and pitch adjustable rear wing
- Functional and closed front aero hood
- Additional Intelligent Engine control module
- Additional adjustable throttle management
- Additional Transmission and Driveline management
Currently, 1016 Industries have completed a signature McLaren 570S project with Echelon Autosports. The vehicle features their full carbon fiber aero kit, tune and is additionally complemented with a set of Strasse Wheels. Please take a look at the complete build gallery of this vehicle right below.